Mackintosh’s individualized approach and combination of International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum, Social Emotional Learning and full-time Gifted Program ignites diverse intelligences and cultivates confidence, courage, and adaptability. Our whole-child approach prepares students for success beyond school.
We are committed to bringing insight, inspiration and innovation to education – far beyond the walls of our school. Sign up to learn and grow with us.
- Segue to SummerApril 25, 2014 - 1:58 pm
- Hot Off the Press: A Sweep for Mackintosh at World Affairs Challenge 2014!April 13, 2014 - 9:16 pm
- Gifted Education and the International Baccalaureate at Mackintosh AcademyApril 6, 2014 - 1:52 pm
- Welcome JJ Morrow, New Head of School for Boulder Campus!April 6, 2014 - 1:25 pm
- Invented Here!March 22, 2014 - 4:44 pm