WHAT IS THE MACK•GIVING ANNUAL CAMPAIGN?
Our Mack•Giving Annual Campaign is your opportunity to financially support Mackintosh Academy – Littleton at any level meaningful to you. Beyond tuition, Mackintosh relies on the Annual Giving Campaign to bridge the gap between annual operating expenses so that we can invest in professional development, tuition assistance and other teaching and learning resources fundamental to our community.
You may wonder why we need support beyond the tuition dollars you already contribute. The simple answer is this: the true cost of educating each student at our school exceeds tuition every year. Each year, our Board of Trustees works closely with our administration to make a Mackintosh education affordable. That means our annual budget has an intentional deficit that you can help us to close.
When you support the Mack•Giving Annual Campaign you help close the gap between what you pay in tuition and what a Mack education actually costs. Your giving impacts each and every Mackintosh student and our school community in tangible ways. Every contribution you make helps to support the following
- Teacher Support that helps us attract, retain and grow engaged, exceptional teachers who care deeply about each child and are invested in his or her growth.
- Small Class Sizes that allow for every child to receive the individual attention and support he or she needs to thrive.
- Tuition Assistance for qualified families in need to help us make sure our community can serve a broad range of gifted learners, reflecting diversity and inclusivity.
- Vibrant IB Programming that is augmented by necessary curriculum resources, field trips, and materials that support our visual and performing arts, world language, physical education, and technology and design programs.
- All Elements of the annual budget that support the running of our campus, including: education technology, facilities and grounds upkeep, equipment repair and maintenance.
The Mack•Giving Annual Campaign is our most significant fundraising program, reaching out to faculty, Board of Trustees, families, grandparents, and alumni to raise unrestricted support. Every gift you make helps us improve daily experiences in practical ways for all of our Mack learners.
Your contribution of any amount demonstrates to corporate, foundational, and other donors the deep commitment our community has to the Mackintosh mission of Keen Minds, Compassionate Hearts, and Global Action. We need your help to realize this mission. Please give to the Mackintosh-Littleton Annual Fund today.
NEW: You can schedule a recurring gift online! Simply enter the amount you would like to give monthly and select “I would like to set this up as a monthly recurring payment.” You can then select an end date. Your card will be charged monthly via our secure online system.
100% PARTICIPATION – WE CAN DO IT!
Your financial contribution to the Annual Giving Campaign, at ANY level, demonstrates a strong commitment to ensuring our continued success as a school community each year. Achieving 100% participation from current families, faculty, staff and board helps demonstrate to corporations and foundations that we have an invested and committed community, which is a crucial factor in receiving grants from these outside organizations. ANY Annual Giving contribution matters – please contribute today!
GET THE MATCH! Does your employer offer charitable giving matches? That’s like doubling your Mackintosh gift! Please check with your Human Resources office regarding matching contributions. Please contact Kristi Espineira, Director of Advancement, if you need assistance with a matching contribution.