2019-2020 School Year Important Dates
- November 1st: Tuition assistance process opens for all families
- January 10: Tuition assistance applications due
- January 24: 2020-2021 Re-enrollment process opens for current families
- February 3: Tuition assistance awards sent to current families
- February 10: Re-enrollment contracts due for current families
- February 21: Re-enrollment deposits due for current families (now through FACTS!)
- February 26: Placement and tuition assistance offers go out to new families (grades 6-8)
- March 3: Placement and tuition assistance offers go out to new families (grades Pre-K – 5)
Tuition contracts include payment of a $2000 deposit representing approximately 10% of the total tuition.
Please note that as space allows, we offer rolling admissions throughout the school year.