The Value of a Mackintosh Education
Mackintosh Academy nurtures the keen minds and compassionate hearts of the gifted child in a responsive and caring community of learners. The benefits of a Mackintosh education include:
- Small class sizes in a friendly, safe and nurturing environment
- Full time gifted program that addresses children’s wide range of needs, passions, and abilities
- Accredited IB Program where units of inquiry inspire deep, trans-disciplinary understanding
- A whole-child focus that encourages the development of EQ as well as IQ
- A hands-on approach to learning and problem solving that bolsters creativity and innovation
Ultimately, our students mature into confident, healthy human beings inspired to contribute to a world that needs them. Or, as we like to say, our students love to learn and learn to leave their mark.
Tuition, Aid, and Affordability
At Mackintosh Academy we understand that affording an independent school education is a stretch for many families. Socioeconomic and ethnic diversity are important to us, and we offer Tuition Assistance to as many students as possible.
Please note: Tuition includes books and field trips, with the exception of extended or overnight trips (such as Washington D.C. in the 5th/6th grade or middle school service trips). School supplies are a separate expense, and parents are responsible for providing supplies each year. In addition, students in grades 4-8 (Littleton) and 5-8 (Boulder) are required to have a laptop computer. We offer Tuition Assistance to as many families as possible.
Tuition rates for the 2018-19 school year are as follows:
2017-2018 School Year:
Pre-K Morning Program: $10,770
Pre-K through 6th grade: $17,950
7th and 8th grade: $18,950
(A deposit of $1,795 is due at contract signing.
Full tuition above includes that deposit.)